Monday 10 April 2017

Introduction

Welcome,

Welcome to the first of many entries on the new “Teacher-guy Blog”. This blog will be devoted to all aspects and ideas surrounding education. I am hoping to spark conversation with my new blog about anything related to the teaching and learning field. I am excited to create a new platform to lend my voice to the resources I have made on the Teachers Pay Teachers website, to share with you the many ideas I have surrounding the vast world of teaching. The blog entries will feature ideas and valued information based on curriculum resources, teaching strategies, assessment strategies, classroom management techniques and so much more. I look forward to creating an online forum that will help teachers in their daily journey within the classroom. Please check back for more posts that will start monthly and hopefully begin on a weekly basis. Keep well, and remember, “teachers lay the foundation every day for students to flourish and be successful”. Teach on!!!!!  Please feel free to check out some of the resources I have made and take advantage of any promotions or freebies.

Best,


Teacher-guy

No comments:

Post a Comment